The CCCA is hiring a rink manager and and a rink attendant for the 2023-2024 outdoor ice rink season, running from December to March. These are paid positions. See the details below.
We are also looking for outdoor rink volunteers, high school students, get your hours with us! Élèves du secondaire, obtenez vos heures de bénévolat à la patinoire avec nous!
- Paid position, 20h/week on average, must be 18 or more to apply.
- Manages operations as per the 2022-2023 Outdoor Rink Manual and as per the contract between the City and the CCCA.
- Recruit, schedule, and supervise volunteers.
- Ensures the ice is built, maintained, repaired, and cleared of snow.
- Ensures the rink is opened and supervised for 20h/week.
- Ensures the rink, the field house, the storage bunker, and the equipment are all properly maintained at all times.
- Ensures the rink attendance reports are sent to the City of Ottawa.
- Keeps track of attendant and volunteer hours.
- Reports weekly to the CCCA.
- Paid position, 20h/week.
- Reports to the Rink Manager.
- Supervise and maintain the rink, the field house, the storage bunker and the equipment during day-to-day operations.
- Hourly fills out the City of Ottawa rink attendance form.
- This may be a shared position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.