[ccca-announce] Grand Opening of Park 18-B Splash Pad - Saturday, June 16 11:00 a.m.‏

Tristan Blais tristanblais at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:57:52 EDT 2012

Dear Residents/Chers
résident(e)s,

The Cardinal Creek Community Association will
be hosting the "Grand Opening of the Park 18-B Splash Pad" on Saturday,
June 16 at 11:00 a.m. Please join Councillor Bob Monette, M.P. Pierre
Lemieux, M.P.P. Grant Crack, the Cardinal Creek Community Association Board of
Directors and the Cardinal Creek Community in celebrating the hot days of summer
in our new splash pad. Our honoured guests will perform a ribbon cutting
ceremony to recognize this significant event.

Please bring your bathing suits, towels and your
picnic as we celebrate the long awaited opening of our splash pad - one our kids
will be able to enjoy for years to come.

Parks 18-B is located between the subdivisions of
East Village and Springridge east of Trim Road. Please see Point C (Park 18-B)
on the map link attached below. The splash pad can be accessed by
taking Springridge to Lobelia Way to Bergamot Way.
http://cardinalcreek.org/my-community/map-and-directions/#2

Nous vous attendons en grand nombre samedi.

CCCA Board of Directors
Le Conseil de direction de l’ACCC
www.cardinalcreek.org