[ccca-announce] Fw: [Cccadirectors] Announcement of Cardinal Creek Karst Provincially Significant Earth Sciences ANSI Designation

Sean Crossan fincross at rogers.com
Tue Mar 31 21:35:04 EDT 2009

FYI

Sean
----- Original Message -----
From: Sterritt, Joy (MNR)
To: fincross at rogers.com
Cc: Gardner, Alex (MNR)
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Cccadirectors] Announcement of Cardinal Creek Karst Provincially Significant Earth Sciences ANSI Designation

Sean,

Alex will be formally signing off on the Cardinal Creek ANSI as soon possible, and no later than April 8th. This is on target with what MNR has conveyed at the meeting earlier in March at Ottawa City Hall, with mid April being the date for final designation. We will be sending a letter notifying you/the Association of the completed process, along with a copy of the final scientific report for the area south of Watters Road, via courier immediately after full sign-off requirements have been fulfilled.

I trust that this information meets your needs at this time.

Joy