Connect with us
- Grants for residential stormwater management – Subventions pour la gestion du volume d’eaux pluviales sur les propriétés résidentielles
- Invitation – The Parks and Recreation Facilities Master Plan Public Consultation / Invitation – Consultation des intervenants sur le Plan directeur des infrastructures des parc
- Clinique de soins et de dépistage COVID-19 – Ray-Friel / COVID-19 Care and Testing Centre – Ray-Friel
- Outdoor skating rink 2020 / Patinoire extérieure 2020
- Fall Community Cleanup 2020 / Nettoyage de quartier Automne 2020
Category Archives: My Association
Medical Officer of Health Dr. Vera Etches is recommending children and parents not go trick-or-treating this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Let’s keep Ottawa and Cardinal Creek safe!
Sean Crossan, president of the Cardinal Creek Community Association, was interviewed on CBC’s All in a Day on November 29th. Find the mp3 here.
Residents are invited to attend a Parks update public meeting on November 17, 2011, at the Main Hall of the South Fallingbrook Community Center, 998 Valin, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. City of Ottawa Development Review Manager Derrick Moodie … Continue reading
The Annual General Meeting will be on Thursday June 9, 2011 at 7pm at the South Fallingbrook Community Center, 998 Valin Street. The call for nominations and other documentation related to the AGM are below