Connect with us
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat123456789101112131415161718192122232425262728293031
- Get ready for the Cardinal Creek Community Park Ice Rink! / Soyez prêts pour la patinoire du parc communautaire Cardinal Creek!
- Royal Ridge Puddle Rink is open! / La mini-patinoire de Royal Ridge est ouverte!
- Cassia Outdoor Ice Rink is now Open / La Patinoire extérieure du parc Cassia est ouverte
- O-Train Confederation Line Update Dec 31st, 2018
- Just Food – Alimentation Juste – Community Gardening Network
Author Archives: Martin.dAnjou
MP Andrew Leslie is holding a clean up the waterway event on Sept 8th from 10-12 at the watershed/storm water location in Cardinal Creek Community Park, 1825 Trim Rd. For more details, questions, and to RSVP, please contact Rachel … Read the rest
Below is the letter from the Ottawa police to the Councillors Blais and Monette with regards to the community meeting earlier this month on swarming. We reproduce it below verbatim. You will find valuable information on how to … Read the rest
The Cardinal Creek Community Association is pleased to announce the Hamre Real Estate Team Cardinal Creek Community Big Movie Night in the Park on Friday, August 24 at the Cardinal Creek Community Park, 1825 Trim Road starting at 8:30 pm.… Read the rest
Voting members Class A directors:
- President: Sandra Stefanik
- Vice-president: Francois Hacault
- Secretary: Sandra Khawam Ghawi
- Treasurer: Naim Ghawi
Non-voting members Class B directors:
- Webmaster: Martin d’Anjou (interim)
- Neighborhood Watch: Genevieve Gainery
- CCCA Children’s’ Community Garden: Jessyca Mebrahtu
Past president: Sean … Read the rest
Cardinal Creek Community Association (CCCA) 2016 Annual General Meeting, Thursday May 5, 2016 / L’assemblée générale annuelle de l’association communautaire Cardinal Creek le 5 mai 2016
… Read the restYou are cordially invited to the Cardinal Creek Community Association (CCCA) 2016 Annual General Meeting on Thursday May 5, 2016 at 7 pm at the South Fallingbrook Community Center, 998 Valin, adjacent to the Maple Ridge Elementary school.
The Cardinal Creek Community Association is looking for your suggestions regarding the amenities for Park 18-A. Park 18-A is located North of East Village, between the hydro corridor, the future Frank Kenny extension and the Cardinal Creek. See the map … Read the rest
Residents are invited to attend a CCCA public meeting on Thursday November 20, 2014 at the Main Hall of the South Fallingbrook Community Center, 998 Valin, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
It has been another successful event for the Cardinal Creek Community Association. Geoheritage day is organized by Carleton University, and took place on October 18, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Over 100 visitors came to see the Karst, despite … Read the rest
Explore Geoheritage Day at the Cardinal Creek Karst on Saturday, October 18, 2014, from 10:00am to 3:00pm
The Cardinal Creek Community Association wishes to bring awareness to the Cardinal Creek Karst (an underground cave system) in the east end of Orleans, and the work being done to protect it.
In the last 2 billion years the Ottawa … Read the rest