Good afternoon/ Bonjour,
Please feel free to circulate this invitation!
MPP Marie-France Lalonde invites you to her “Meet your neighbours” event;
an opportunity to celebrate multiculturalism, and the diversity of Orléans.
When: Saturday, October 8th 2016, from 2 to 4 pm
Where: Rendez-vous des aînés francophones d’Ottawa (RAFO) – 3349 Navan Rd, Ottawa K4B 1H9
For information: 613-834-8679 | email@example.com
Please RSVP before October 3rd Continue reading
MPP Marie-France Lalonde invites you to her
Annual Community Corn Roast and BBQ
Children’s activities and fun for the whole family!
Thursday, August 25th 2016, from 6 to 9 pm at Petrie Island
613-834-8679 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP before August 19th Continue reading
Ontario Investing Over $5 Million for New Health Hub in Orléans
Province Putting Patients First Through Improving Access to Community Health Services
As part of the province’s $51.8 billion investment in health care this year, Ontario is Continue reading
Welcome to Summer in Cardinal Creek at Petrie Island!
The CCCA is pleased to invite you to “Welcome to Summer in Cardinal Creek” at Petrie Island (at and around Banana’s Bar and Grill) on Thursday, June 16 from 5 to 9 p.m. Please join us for a fun, relaxed and casual Cardinal Creek family gathering on the beach at one of Orleans gems – Petrie Island. Activities will include:
- Children’s games & prizes
- Door prizes
- Ride in a “war canoe” with the Petrie Island Canoe and Kayak Club
- Music by the Opus Music Academy band
- DJ offered by Banana’s Bar and Grill
- Dinner at Banana’s Bar and Grill (pay your way) – We are also pleased to support a great local business!
- or participate in the Cardinal Creek Children’s Garden potluck dinner
Rain date: Friday, June 17.
The Orleans Chamber of Commerce and Heart of Orleans BIA members and families are Continue reading
La version francaise suite:
The City of Ottawa is contacting you as stakeholder associated with the use of the City’s road network. With recent Ontario Highway Traffic Act changes there are items that will have an effect on how you or your organization or members will use area roads. Being aware of these changes and responsible for the resulting actions is the responsibility of all road users.
On May 24th, the City of Ottawa will begin an education and awareness campaign to highlight the new Pedestrian Crossovers coming to Ottawa in June of this year. We would appreciate your help in sharing this information with your Continue reading
The Notice of Completion of the Environmental Study Report (ESR) for improvements to Ottawa Road 174 / Prescott-Russell County Road 17 is attached.
The Recommended Plan includes:
- widening OR 174 to 3 lanes in each direction between Highway 417 and Trim Road;
- widening OR 174 to 2 lanes in each direction between Trim Road and Canaan Road;
- widening CR 17 to 2 lanes in each direction between Canaan Road and Landry Road;
- installation of medians throughout;
- intersection improvements;
- drainage improvements, including culvert replacements;
- addition of service roads/consolidated driveways where feasible; and,
- urban design features in Cumberland Village and urban Rockland with adjacent multi-use pathways.
As noted in the notice, the ESR is now available for Continue reading
Our first Market day is Sunday, June 5th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Opening ceremony at 1:00 pm!
Magician & stilt walker, inflatable for kids, giveaways & more
When & Where
Dates: Every Sunday June 5th to September 18th
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: 255 Centrum Blvd, Orléans, ON K1E 3W3
Find us on SOCIAL MEDIA
Please help spread the word and bring Continue reading
MPP Marie-France Lalonde invites you to the Annual Strawberry Social celebrating seniors with their families on Saturday, June 25th from 1-3pm at 250 Centrum Boulevard.
Bring your chair and come socialize with your MPP and other members of the Ottawa-Orléans community. For more information call 613 834-8679 or email email@example.com. Continue reading